Дискусије : САД

Da li verenicka viza ili zenidba u Srbiji?
25. фебруар 2015. у 23.01
Dragi svi,
Zanima me da li je brze da se dobije viza ako bih otisao u Srbiji i tamo se ozenio i u Ambasadi otpoceo proces za dobijanje vize moje žene ili da joj iz Amerike zapocnem proces za dobijanje fiance vize?
Na sajtu INS-a piše da proces za fijanse vizu traje 6 meseci. Koliko je proces ako bih u BG-u podneo papire?
Unapred hvala!!
27. фебруар 2015. у 06.56
Fiance(e) visa

A fiancé(e) of a United States citizen is a person who will travel to the United States to marry and take up indefinite residence after marriage. To qualify for a fiancé(e) visa, the following criteria must be met:
The petitioner is a U.S. citizen.
The marriage will tek place within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the United States on the fiancé(e) visa.
Both parties are legally free to marry, and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment.
You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing the petition.


The first step in applying for a K1 visa is for the U.S. Citizen fiancé(e) (the petitioner) to file a petition, Form I-129F, with the USCIS office having jurisdiction over his/her place of residence in the U.S. The petition can only be filed with USCIS in the United States.

The approved petition is sent to the National Visa Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire for additional processing before being forwarded to the Embassy having jurisdiction over the fiancé(e) visa applicant's place of residence.

Application Process

Immediately upon receipt of the I-129F Petition at the Embassy in Belgrade, we mail an instruction letter to the visa applicants.
NOTE: Do not take any actions before you are personally instructed to do so.
27. фебруар 2015. у 06.57
28. март 2015. у 19.15
verenicka viza se dobije za 6-8 meseci,
a bracna godinu minimum.
 Коментар Запамти ову тему!

Looking for Tassel Earrings?